August 28, 2021

Work inside a software firm

Hi friends

I would like to share few things through this post, I have been worked in many software firms from product based company to service based company. Small firms to large firm, even MNC's. I feel like some small firms are good to work. 

As a contract employee in an MNC, Some manager behaves to us like we are slaves. They know our aim is to get a permanent job in that firm they will use this as opportunity and keep adding works to us. We were in such a situation we want to ask a small time break in public holidays as well.

This covid situation has changed the way the work environment, most employees under the surverlience camera of managers, micromanagement or mental stress what ever we can call, some point these might me the reason for the most of the disease the employees are suffering now, they even intentially forget this work from home is due the pandemic situation, the HR team will keep silent.

I saw peoples crying due to their sudden termination, I read newspaper posting news of IT peoples suicides. Some people simply quit this profession.

In the coming post I will mention the company name as well as the managers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback may help others !!!

Facebook comments